With all this snow, it's hard to think about golf. Well, we sure are. We're upgrading the web cam on hole #6 in preparation for the melt. So it's unavailable right now, but it'll be back soon, so you can watch the snow give way to the green for #6, and the return of the golf season!
TRI-COURSE PASS AVAILABLE AGAIN
Norwood will once again offer the Tri-course pass with Botten's and Poplar golf courses for 2013. This pass allows for UNLIMITED golf at all three courses for the price of one.
We also have a special offer on season tickets for the holidays: purchase your 2013 Season Pass by January 1st, 2013, and you have your choice of one of the following:
- Receive SIX tickets (9 for a couple) good for either 9 holes or 9-hole power cart rentals. That’s a $72.00 ($108.00 for a couple) value. OR:
- A season Trail Pass for those who own a cart (a $75.00 value). A Couple’s Pass will get three additional 9-hole tickets. OR:
- A $60.00 gift certificate ($90.00 for a couples pass) which can be used for food and beverages, golf, or merchandise...for for the Friday fish fry!
Here are the Season Pass prices for 2013 (price includes sales tax):
- Adult: $300.00
- Couple: $410.00
- Senior: $270.00
- Senior couple: $360.00
- Family pass: $535.00
- Junior: $190.00 (through age 16)
* Couples and family members must live in the same household. These rates are the same at all three courses.
Purchases can be done through the mail or over the phone with a credit card.
Our address is:
Norwood Golf Course
7445 South County Rd. P
Lake Nebagamon, WI 54849
Or call Jim at 218-393-GOLF (4653)
Norwood Weather Station & Camera
Join the Norwood Mailing list
Want to get the latest updates on specials and events? How about some exclusive coupons? Then join our Norwood email list, and we'll send them directly to you. Just click here to sign up!